We know this trimester is very different, so we know family participation is looking very different. We know you are engaging in the school activity and helping to create the community we had when we were together, so we want to encourage you to submit Family Participation hours. You can log hours for:
- Helping your kids with schoolwork.
- Setting up virtual “playdates”.
- Holding a virtual book club or other enrichment activity.
- Hosting a conversation with others in our school community.
- Watching a City Schools Board meeting or a CEO Round-up with Dr. Santelesis.
- Posting in the City Neighbors Hamilton Families Facebook group.
- Attending a CNH Virtual Advocacy and/or Board Meeting.
- Doing something for Teacher Appreciation week.
What else have you been doing? Tell us here!